Friday, February 6, 2015

The new Launchpad.

Of course, Right when I order my Launchpad I find out there's a newer more advanced version coming out, oh well; I'm still glad I got one.

So Novation music recently announced that they have developed a new version of the Launchpad called "The Launchpad Pro". With more buttons and advanced control the launchpad pro increases your ability to create and perform songs live.

So what's new on the launchpad pro? Among other things the Launchpad pro comes with velocity sensitive buttons.(velocity sensitive means the harder you hit the button the louder the sound is.) It also comes with advanced LED lights, so now you can mimic the color of your clips on the screen on the launchpad where as before you only had three colors red for record, green for play, and amber to show the clip is active. Launchpad pro also gives you hands on mixer control, all you have to do is press and hold one of the mixer buttons (such as pan or volume control.) make a change and release.

There is so much more to the Launchpad pro that I didn't mention, and if you'd like to find out more click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment